Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Random" auditions III

Our last round of auditions are set for Saturday night so hopefully by this time next week we will be announcing our cast. I will say right now, for the record, that picking a cast is going to be extremely difficult because we have such great talent to choose from. I may wash my hands completely of the decision. Or we might do something else clever, but that’s yet to be seen. I do know that everyone that’s reading for this part is extremely talented and I definitely want to work with each of them so whoever doesn’t make it into this film will be hearing from me for different projects.

Our crew meeting is on for Saturday afternoon as well so we’re going to be in great shape when we’re ready to shoot. Still one minor detail remains.. a location. No problem. Unfortunately this script requires a very specific type of location, so it’s a work in progress. If anyone knows of a run-down out-building or barn (preferably wooden) that is away from the sights and sounds of civilization (cars, fireworks, etc.) but that is near enough to all of the power that we will be consuming (lights, cameras, my personal refrigerator, etc.), please feel free to let me know (as soon as possible) so we can take a look at it.

I’d mention “Wisdom” in this blog, but then I’d probably end up talking about how I’m not really an editor and blah blah blah… we’ve all heard it. So I won’t even bring it up.

Saturday will be a fun day. Check back in on Sunday and I’ll tell you all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter