Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"Random" preproduction meeting

Chris and I had another preproduction meeting for our upcoming short film "Random" this evening. The more I plan and think about this project, the more excited I get. This should be the coolest and most interesting looking film I've done to date (at least that's the way it is in my head). Because of the subject matter and the action of the characters, the script is just begging to be shot in a visually stimulating manner. I've got about a hundred different shots and angles that I want requiring various different apparatus, none of which I can afford at this point. That being said, there is plenty that can be done with the budget that we do have so it should turn out to be a very interesting film.

Broken record time - we still don't have a filming location. How hard can it be? We need a barn. And we're in Nebraska. It's a work in progress.

Hopefully principal photography will begin and end sometime in July. That's the goal. Rehearsals will be scheduled over the next couple of weeks and then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter