Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Wisdom" preproduction

Okay, so we start filming on Saturday, which, according to my calendar is only four days away. My typical "week before filming" consists of a lot of planning and organizing and generally getting ready for the shoot. So naturally I have been extremely busy sun-up to sun-down of late. Nothing critical mind you, just excuses.

So tonight I was out seeing Michael Kelsey in concert (for the second time in four days. If you haven't heard of him, you have no excuses. I have seen just about everyone in concert (not including ANY country of course) and Michael puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen. I call it "random acts of freakery" on a guitar. Guitar is his main instrument, but everything on stage gets "played" at some point during a show, regardless of whether or not it's actually an instrument. Check out his website and listen/watch some of his performances.

Tomorrow night Jeremy and I will be heading down to Lincoln to attend the monthly NIFP meeting then viewing a screening of the documentary "Spellbound" and meeting producer Sean Welch. Should be an interesting evening.

Thursday night is our cast rehearsal which leaves only Friday night for planning/organizing/etc. I'll assume that'll be plenty of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter