Friday, May 11, 2007

Rock your face off

Went out to the Sokol Hall tonight to check out some awesome local bands. I had a chance to check out Shatterproof, A.Symbiont, Stigmata and Narcotic Self and they were all fantastic. I’ve got the latest CDs from Stigmata and A.Symbiont but I’d never had a chance to check them out live so it was a great opportunity to hit them both in one night.

We’re using a Stigmata song in our feature film “Heart of the City” and Pat from A.Symbiont is working on the score for our short film “Still Life.”

I couldn’t stay late enough to check out Venaculas because we have a 4:45am call time for our latest short film “Unconditional” so I’ll have to check them out sometime in the future.

Support your local music scene. It’s better than you think.

Huge thanks to Lynn for hooking me up with tix. Great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter