Tuesday, November 28, 2006

“Ulterior Motives” by Derek Baker

King Penguin Productions has been graciously asked to be on set and assist in principal photography for the final remaining scenes for the feature film “Ulterior Motives” which was shot over the summer in and around Omaha. I have seen some rough footage from the film and it has a real nice look and feel to it and I’m honored to be a part of their filming process.

The cast for this film is tremendous (in quantity as well as quality) and I’ve had the opportunity to work with several of them over the years in my own productions so I’m sure they are getting great performances.

Rehearsals are scheduled over the next several days and we will plan on being on set sometime in the upcoming weeks. I’ve heard a lot about the cast and crew and I’m looking forward to spending some time with them on set and seeing their creative process.

For more information, check out Ulterior Motives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter