Thursday, May 22, 2008

South Pacific at OCP

Let me just start by saying I don’t like musicals… as a rule. Okay, now that we have that covered, I found myself once again at the Omaha Community Playhouse to see the pre-opening night showing of the Rogers & Hammerstein production of South Pacific. And yeah, it was fantastic. I’m still not a fan of musicals, but everything about this production was wonderful. It was a real treat to see my buddy Judy Radcliff playing Bloody Mary in one of the best stage performances I’ve ever seen. The rest of the cast was terrific as well and the stage setups, sound, orchestra, etc. were all top notch as usual.

The Omaha Community Playhouse is such a treasure and it’s in my neighborhood so I vow to continue to attend as often as possible. Now, if I could just get these songs out of my head, maybe I could get some sleep.

http://www.omahaplayhouse.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter