Friday, July 22, 2011

We've moved!

As you can see I haven't really made a post on here for about two years. LOTS has been happening, I've just been slacking. I've been wanting to build a website (yes, an ACTUAL website) for about 10 years now, and we're finally getting one put together. As of this moment, it is very much a work in progress, but going forward I will be adding blog entries there. I've actually considered going back and hitting some of the things I've done and back-dating them just to document some of the various projects we've worked on to help fill in the two year gap.

Posted is a link to the new blog where additional entries will be made. I wouldn't have even made this post, but my stat counter (that I haven't looked at in over a year) shows that a ton of people still hit this blog, so I figured I'd leave a forwarding address for any new folks that happen by.

www.marclongbrakephotography.com & www.kingpenguinproductions.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 AM  

<< Home

free web page hit counter